Support Tactical Training Group Pacific’s (TTGP) ability to accomplish Warfare Commander and Task Group/Force Commander staff training objectives.
- Serve as a Tactical Warfare SME experienced in planning, implementation and execution of real-world or simulated warfare tactics and employment of units.
- Interact with HHQ at the strike group or units level. Translates warfare training objectives into a focused warfare exercise.
- Coordinate JSAF Modeling and Simulation system scenario scripting, verification and validation.
- Execute war games and adjust scenario events and timelines in a real-time dynamic tactical operational environment.
- Implement TTPs, and PPRs and role play tactical units (For example, Tactical Action Officer, Aircraft Mission Commander)
- Interface with other Warfare Facilitators to balance training objectives into a warfare focused training exercise.
- SECRET security clearance
- 10 years Naval Warfare Tactical SME experience in planning warfare tactics and employment of units.
- 5 years experience as Naval Officer or Chief Petty Officer or equivalent
- Qualification as a Tactical Action Officer, Aircraft Mission Commander, Information Operations Watch Officer, Battle Watch Captain or equivalent.
- 5 years experience in developing and executing tactical team training
Experience at the CFACC or similar level staff
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.