StellarPeak provides program-level support to a Government customer in Chantilly, VA. The COTR support specialist accomplishes the following:
- Develop, maintain, and deliver acquisition templates and acquisition artifact examples to facilitate standardization and consistency of acquisition documents in accordance with the approved acquisition management plans, lessons learned, and best practices.
- Make available templates and examples with other directorates and offices, as directed, to facilitate sharing of acquisition best practices.
- Work closely with the Government PM, COTR, CO, and other stakeholders to execute contracts and transition work from legacy contracts, as applicable.
- Develop and deliver acquisition documentation for review and approval by the Government to include: Requests for Contract Action (RCA) packages, RFPs for Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), and proposal analysis to support negotiation and award activities.
- Review, assess and produce reports on CDRL items delivered by the contractors supporting Government feedback to the contractor.
- Develop, review, and update acquisition governance documents to ensure guidance for acquisition is adequate and current.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- 5 – 10 years of relevant experience accomplishing duties as described above
- Experience supporting the intelligence community
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.