Senior Release Train Engineers facilitate program level software development processes, program execution, escalate impediments, manage risk and enables continuous improvement.
Duties may include:
- Establish Product Increments, Release Planning Events, and Sprint Calendar for the Release Train.
- Facilitate Product Increments Planning, Program-Level ceremonies, leads program execution, and coaches Agile Release Trains (ARTs) in continuous improvement of value delivery.
- Aggregate Product Increments and Sprint objectives.
- Facilitate Scrum of Scrums.
- Facilitate full use of SAFe Principles.
- Identify risks to the Product Line PM for mitigation and/or submission to the Needs and Collection Management Engineering Board.
- Report ART Status to stakeholders (internal and external).
- Drive the Release through creating transparency using metrics to drive positive change.
- Identify and facilitate resolution of dependencies and/or elevates program level impediments to the IPC team.
- Assist the Government in Feature Integration Test Coordination.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
- Senior-level (12 – 18 years) experience with at least 1 year real-world experience as an Release Train Engineering (RTE).
- Experience in SAFe successfully managing release trains.
- SAFe Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
- TS Clearance with SCI eligiblity
- Master’s degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
- Demonstrated experience with Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.