DEVSECOPS Engineers lead the systematic engineering approach to ensure cybersecurity is built into software as itis developed. They conduct threat modeling, employ cybersecurity software and conduct risk assessments to detect and analyze cybersecurity threats. They attack software as itis developed to ensure security is built in while itis created using secure coding. They work with DEVOPS engineers to ensure security vulnerabilities are assessed and fixed during development and share knowledge of threats with the IPO team.
Duties may include:
- Lead Needs and Collection Management software cyber security design and development.
- Analyze software development for cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities.
- Analyze current Needs and Collection Management systems/services and provide recommendations and alternatives to ensure cybersecurity.
- Analyze Needs and Collection Management cybersecurity metrics and provide recommendations to eliminate vulnerabilities.
- Identify and recommend Needs and Collection Management improved cybersecurity tools, processes and models to reduce vulnerabilities.
- Facilitate program epic planning ensuring inclusion of cybersecurity objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree
- Mid-level experience in DevSecOps processes, practices, tools and methods
- Demonstrated experience with DevSecOps culture and practices
- Demonstrated experience with Ruby, Perl, Java and Python
- TS Clearance with SCI Eligiblity
- Demonstrated experience with Puppet, Chef, ThreatModler, Checkmarx, Immunio, and Aqua
- Demonstrated experience with Kubernetes, Docker and Amazon Web Services
- Certified DevSecOps Engineering (DSOE)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.