The Senior Security Solutions will capture and refine information security requirements and ensure the
requirements are integrated into information technology component products and information systems
through purposeful security architecting, design, development, and configuration. Roles and
- Oversees and coordinates the work of all Security Solutions Engineer contractors.
- Participate in development teams working to design and develop information systems or upgrade legacy systems.
- Conduct product research and support Analysis of Alternative (AoA) activities that independently identify the most appropriate solutions.
- Develop system concepts, contribute to the capability phase of the systems development lifecycle, and translate technology and environmental conditions (e.g., law and regulation) into system security designs and processes.
- Supports development and documentation of Security Architectures.
- Assists with leading the development of system concepts, contribute to the capability phase of the systems development lifecycle, and translate technology and environmental conditions (e.g., law and regulation) into system security designs and processes.
- Assists with leading the development and documentation of Security Architectures, Roadmaps, and investments.
- Bachelor’s or higher in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant security field.
- TS Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- Ten years’ working experience in government or industry leading enterprise-level cyber security efforts involving architecting, designing, development, and configuration of cloud and on premise based systems and software.
- DoD 8570 Level II (IASAE) certification compliance.
- Five plus years’ experience doing security in an AWS cloud environment.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Understanding of DevSecOps
- AWS Certified Security Specialty
- Understanding of AWS Data protection mechanisms, AWS data encryption methods and AWS mechanisms to implement.
- Understanding of security operations and risks
- Certified Cloud Security (ISC2)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.