Supports special systems engineering requirements for the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA).
- Bachelor’s STEM
- TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
- 6+ years’ experience Gov’t/Industry (E.G., DoD/IC acquisitions, Requirements, Systems Engineering, Cloud Environments)
- 4+ years’ experience Systems Engineering Lifecycle
- 3+ years’ experience Test Management & Defect Tracking
- 3+ years’ experience Increment/Service/System/Project Engineering of Intel Production Workflow Services & Collection Services
- Experience in Managing Highly Complex Projects through Entire Research Cycle, Including Research Design, Resource Planning, Data Collection, Analysis & Documentation of Research Findings
- Experience in Leading Analysis for Communication Studies that Identify Meaningful Patterns, Trends & Relationships to Improve Client Communications and Media Plans
- Experience Supporting the Assessment, Evaluation and Deployment of New / Emerging Tech into Operations or Architectural Impacts and Recommended Way Forward
- Any Experience in Architecture, Requirements or DoDAF
- Any Experience Creating and Delivering Quality Products in a Timely Manner; Ability to Prepare Technical and Systems Engineering Documents
- Experience in Assessment, Evaluation and Deployment of New / Emerging Tech into Operations or Architectural Impacts and Recommended Way Forward
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.