The positions support the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC) Office of Mission Systems Technical and Programmatic Integration (TPI) Support program. StellarPeak seeks qualified applicants in the following focus areas.
- Enterprise Architecture and Execution. Working understanding of planning, identification, preparation, and assessment of architectural alternatives to achieve business outcomes. Ability to develop strategic level views and develop plans for applications and infrastructure that link priorities and needs to stakeholders, individual projects and development efforts, their major milestones, fiscal realities, and funding profiles. Possess demonstrated knowledge and practical experience reviewing CONOPs, architecting solutions, analyzing requirements, evaluating design alternatives, assessing business practices, and transitioning & deploying components of an enterprise solution. Possess demonstrated experience applying standards & commercial best practices, developing architecture artifacts using commercially available tools, and providing execution support to ensure compliance with the architecture.
- Systems Engineering and Execution. Working understanding of requirements management processes, to include strategic, tactical, performance, and system security identification, definition, decomposition, and assessing courses of action. Experience working in deliberate planning, customer or end-user engagement and outreach, and external technological developments. Ability to communicate the implementation status of requirements and their disposition, to include subsequent to their being assigned to a program or project for execution. Possess the demonstrated ability to work independently and lead teams in the development and review of detailed information for the relevant functional area(s) to meet program requirements while enhancing efficiency, effectiveness, and optimizing life cycle costs. Possess demonstrated experience applying standards & commercial best practices, developing requirements artifacts using commercially available tools, and providing execution support to ensure compliance with the approved and allocated requirements.
- Technology Investigation/ Working understanding of one or more of the following: program management, life cycle engineering, development, integration & transition, and operations. Possess demonstrated knowledge and experience reviewing CONOPs; performing market research; reviewing applications and infrastructure related solutions from academia, private sector, and other Government customer; analyzing requirements; evaluating design alternatives; assessing business practices; and transitioning & deploying components of an enterprise solution. Possess demonstrated experience applying standards & commercial best practices, developing the relevant artifacts using commercially available tools, and providing execution support to enable transition of pilots/prototypes into the production baseline by the development contractor(s).
- TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
- 8+ years’ relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant major
- Master’s degree is equivalent to two years of experience
- A relevant certification is equivalent to one year of experience
JIRA / Confluence experience and ability to be certified
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.