The Signal Processing position will provide support at the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) at Wright-Patterson AFB. Duties shall include data processing, analysis, and developing algorithm enhancements. A successful candidate will have experience in signal processing and sensor data exploitation.
- Work as a part of an R&D team of engineers and scientists developing advanced signal processing solutions for variety of RF sensing systems
- Research, design, prototype new algorithms and work with analysts to test and validate the performance
- Simulation, data and signal analysis
- Support transition of algorithms from scientific development tools such as MATLAB to real time software environments such as C++ or Python
- Excellent knowledge of Digital Signal Processing, detection and estimation theory
- Proficiency in Matlab or Python
- Highly motivated and willing to learn new concepts
- Demonstrated knowledge of radar/signal processing, exploitation, and dissemination (PED)
- Strong Python or MATLAB skills are required
- Strong technical writing and able to communicate ideas with other team members
- Security Requirements: Active TS/SCI
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.