Junior Software/Systems Engineer position will support Defense and Intelligence Programs at WPAFB, Ohio.
- Position will support Defense and Intelligence programs.
- Software Engineer will participate in the design, development, deployment and implementation of software products along with experiencing all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in the industry
- Qualified candidates will have strong software engineering background including appropriate experience with: C#, .NET, Java, Web Services, XML, UML, C++
- Experience working for the Department of Defense (DoD) or Intelligence Community
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming skills with modern development languages and concepts.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment. Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with all phases of the software development life-cycle
- Familiarity in SOA technology, web services, 3D computer graphics, visualization technologies, modeling and simulation, image processing, database and/or geospatial technologies
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or closely related field
- Security Requirements: Must be eligible for a government security clearance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.