As a software engineer you work individually or on a small team. We are looking for engineers who are versatile, have demonstrated an outstanding level of academic achievement, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, like to consistently tackle new problems and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Work with team lead to define software requirements
- Design, develop, system software for our customers
- Explore new areas or program in new languages to deliver a complete product
- Support on-site meetings and deliveries to customers
- Minimum of 3 years web-based software development, including design, coding, and testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team to achieve customer and company goals
- Must hold a current TS/SCI security clearance
- Leaflet.js, node.js, angular.js, d3.js and related JS frameworks and libraries
- Knowledge of GIS technologies a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.