Individual would be responsible for providing data management expertise (Logical Data Modeling, Data Governance, Data Quality) to the Government.
- 9+ years of relevant experience
- Logical Data Modeling expertise
- Experience with the following Data Management functions
- Data Development
- Experience developing conceptual and logical data models (CDM/LDM)
- Experience with data model mapping
- Experience with/understanding of corresponding DoDAF modeling views (DIV-1 (CDM), DIV-2 (LDM))
- Data Architecture Management, including, but not limited to, Meta-data management, Reference and master data management, Data warehousing and Business intelligence management, Document and content management
- Data Governance
- Data stakeholder management
- Data security management
- Data quality management
- Use of a data modeling CASE tool and associated graphical methods
- Ability to analyze/compare/contrast and recommend usage of various database/analytics technologies (e.g., Relational, Big Data, Graph DBs, etc…)
- Experience with ERwin (preferably version 9.x) for model development, management, and bridging to other CASE tools, (System Architect)
- Active TS with SCI eligibility
- Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) Practitioner or Mastery levels (commensurate with applicant’s experience)
- Data operations management
- Experience with cybersecurity data domain
- Ability to craft database queries (e.g., SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, NOSQL)
- DHS Suitability
- Work independently as tasked in customer environment
- Work well with SE&I personnel in other functional areas (Architecture, Requirements, etc.), other contractor personnel supporting customer, development contractor, and customer personnel.
- Work requires presence at Chantilly and Arlington (permanent & as-required TBD).
Candidates may have extensive DBA experience with development, production, and operational systems. Data management experience in these environments is useful. However, there are no hands-on development design, coding, or operational activities on this program.
The candidate must be capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously and willing to do local travel to Arlington, VA on a regular basis while working primarily in Chantilly, VA.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.