The Project Scheduler is responsible for working closely with technical experts/project leads and project managers in creating and managing project schedules. Works closely with others in linking critical activities across multiple projects. Creates and publishes high level integrated master schedules.
- Coordinates and tracks multiple key projects and tasks.
- Performs as a lead scheduler while assisting with special projects.
- Maintains a resource loaded and networked program schedule for on-going and special projects that can be utilized to analyze resource allocations, mission completion dates, and “what if” analysis.
- Tracks and updates personnel and project progress and critical path on a daily basis.
- Creates tracking reports for various levels of management.
- Coordinates project schedules and recommends appropriate lead-lag times.
- Provides forward looking schedule analysis to Leadership.
- Performs other duties and assignments as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree desired.
- Two (2) years of experience working as a Project Scheduler for several projects simultaneously.
- Two (2) years of MS Project or similar software-based scheduling experience.
- Intermediate to advanced skills using MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, advanced skills using scheduling related software.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin