StellarPeak is looking for a passionate, results-oriented, inventive Metrics Engineers to drive the development and continuous improvement of our metrics program. As a Metrics engineer you will be working on our customer’s most challenging problems to turn data into knowledge. You have deep understanding of our data sources to work with our systems engineers to pull, clean and validate data. You are an expert in visualizing this data and telling a story that turns information into actionable knowledge. We are looking for a talented engineer that is motivated by a fast-moving environment and changing the way our customers use data to drive process improvements.
As part of the Metrics team, you will be responsible for supporting the customer to develop organizational processes and methodology, determine areas for improvement, and create metrics to measure the impact of process changes. This Intelligence Community contract is responsible for developing and implementing lean metrics across Systems Engineering Enterprise processes. Tasks entail documenting initial baseline process performance, identifying meaningful improvements, tracking progress, and identifying efficiency and quality goals.
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality metrics/reports for daily, weekly, and monthly tracking and trending.
- Perform root cause analysis to assess initial baseline and drive corrective actions/process improvement based on statistical analysis of quality data.
- Conduct periodic reviews identifying interrelationships with other Systems Engineering processes and provide results to the government customer.
- Recommend process improvements for implementation across the Enterprise based on efficiency and quality goals. The chosen candidate will also implement and execute Government approved process improvements.
- Prepare briefings, capturing results, and update metric reports and decision making documentation in support of Working Group meetings.
- Participate in the development of reports and white papers assessing program activities
- Facilitate collaboration sessions to ensure expectations are being met and required team outcomes are in alignment.
- Other metric related duties as assigned
- Must have and maintain an active TS//SCI security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or a related technical discipline
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Excel and/or Tableau
- Strong System Engineering or Systems Integration experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with senior government customers and the ability to influence within multiple levels of the organization
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop and recommend solutions for problems/issues
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Responsible and reliable; follow up on actions and the ability to multi task
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin