Support Tactical Training Group Pacific’s (TTGP) ability to accomplish Warfare Commander and Task Group/Force Commander staff training objectives.
- Serve as a Tactical Warfare SME experienced in planning, implementation and execution of real-world or simulated warfare tactics and employment of units.
- Interact with HHQ at the strike group or units level. Translates warfare training objectives into a focused warfare exercise.
- Coordinate JSAF Modeling and Simulation system scenario scripting, verification and validation.
- Execute war games and adjust scenario events and timelines in a real-time dynamic tactical operational environment.
- Implement TTPs, and PPRs and role play tactical units (For example, Tactical Action Officer, Aircraft Mission Commander)
- Interface with other Warfare Facilitators to balance training objectives into a warfare focused training exercise.
- Bachelor’s degree
- SECRET security clearance
- Naval experience equivalent to 5+ years professional service (e.g., mission commander, warfare specialist, department head, watch officer, etc.)
- 2-4 years hands-on war gaming planning and execution to include role playing
Equal Employment: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.