The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience developing enterprise level architectures that captures future states and capabilities. A key focus of this effort will be working with the customer and user representatives to appropriately reflect the capabilities, budget programs, roadmaps, and dependencies in the GEOINT Enterprise Architecture. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience developing Enterprise Architecture within the GEOINT or other applicable NSG or IC domain. Architecture data will be modeled in accordance with the agreed meta-model for the agency, based on the DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF) and the IC PAG and using industry standard architecture tools including UNICOM System Architecture (SA) across multiple time epochs. Specific task responsibilities may include:
- Participate in the development of next level capabilities at a solution agnostic level to enable strategic engineering.
- Development of fit for purpose and hybrid views of data that demonstrate linkages and dependencies across Capabilities, Budget, Systems, Services, Requirements as required, to ensure alignment with the GEOINT Enterprise Architecture, NGA resource priorities, the agency’s strategic vision and mission critical capabilities.
- Development of views applying the DoDAF standard.
- Perform architecture analysis to inform invest and divest decisions and ensure that solution level decisions are being made in accordance with capability roadmaps and future visions.
- Developing methodology for configuration and governance of architecture data.
- Apply conceptual and logical data architecture concepts; collaborating on and coordinating changes to data models required to integrate and normalize data across functional areas.
- Support Architecture integration sessions with architecture skill center staff, customer stakeholders, industry, and contractor support personnel.
- Develop architectural assessments, presentations, white papers and other analyses, as required, to communicate architecture concepts and demonstrate value to customers not versed in architecture principles.
- Attend and brief architecture review boards, serving as a team member simultaneously supporting development of multiple products across the GEA.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- 16+ years Systems Integration/Engineering experience, with a minimum of 10 years of recent IC Agency-specific experience
- Demonstrated experience developing DoDAF views using Viseo or other tools
- Demonstrated experience leading teams developing/integrating architecture models across the capability, operational, and solution domains to include both structured (functional decomposition) and object techniques
- Excellent facilitation, oral presentation, and writing skills, as well as architecture model development
- Ability to work independently, within a team, and/or lead a team of other architects/engineers
- Experience using relevant architecture tools (e.g. System Architect)
- MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Experience with NRO Architectural Standards & Processes
- Experience working with DoD Services & combatant commands
- EA Certification by a recognized Government or academic institution
- Working knowledge of agile engineering principles, Scrum agile, or SAFe Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of the NGA acquisition process and RFC process to include RFC preparation
- Experience in End to End performance analysis
- Awareness and use of key community reference models (JARM, FEA-CRM)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.