As part of the Configuration Management team, you will be responsible for overseeing the Change Control Process across the Enterprise. Assists with the review of engineering change requests to assess impact upon configuration baseline and logistics support elements. Maintains configuration control records and technical documents. This role supports the customer and Systems Engineers to ensure all the changes are documented, reviewed, and audited.
- Manage and document the configuration baseline and control process for customer applications, monitor adherence of CM processes throughout development life cycle development.
- Reviews configuration change requests and verifies, tracks, and documents configuration changes
- Responsible for maintaining Customer’s document baseline–including processing of Requests for Change (RFCs), library management, document audits
- Knowledge requests for Change (RFCs) through a Configuration Management Process
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop and recommend solutions for problems/issues
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Strong business acumen and customer relation skills
- Responsible and reliable; follow up on actions and the ability to multi task
- Current BI with TS/SCI clearance and CI Poly
- Robust written and verbal communication
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin