We are seeking a qualified Technical Recruiter to identify, assess and engage skilled technical candidates in order to enhance growth.
- Job responsibilities include sourcing, tracking and initial vetting of qualified candidates
- Maintain company web site, job boards and search engines
- Build and maintain a network/pipeline of candidates for future opportunities and referrals
- Attend job events as necessary, serve as a primary staffing POC, and support projects and staffing approaches
- Competent with new recruiting technologies
- Support compliance with EEOC requirements
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Prior recruiting experience supporting IC and other Federal Agency efforts requiring security clearances up to TS/SCI with polygraph
- Excellent knowledge of the IC and federal contractor marketplace
- Strong interpersonal, writing and communication skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently
Experience recruiting systems engineers, cyber, intelligence analysts, and information technology professionals
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.